Preparing your Home for a Photo Shoot
- The photo shoot will take 1.5 - 2 hours for most home. We will be photographing both the inside and outside of your home, including all
of the major rooms. We normally do not photograph closets or garages unless it has special features.
- If you have special features of your home that are not obvious, please let us know about these so we include them in the
- Contain pets in the garage or out of sight.
- Remove all vehicles from driveways and do not park directly in front of the house.
- Move garbage cans out of sight.
- Remove all garden tools including hoses and sprinklers.
- Have yard groomed.
- Sweep driveways, sidewalks and patios.
- Clear off counter tops in kitchen and bathroom areas.
- Remove photos, notes and papers from refrigerator.
- Turn on all interior lights, check to make sure all bulbs are working.
- Turn off ceiling fans and televisions.
- De-clutter rooms which may be excessively furnished. They do not photograph well.
- Make all beds and tidy bedrooms. Hang or put away clothes.
- Remove piles of newspapers and magazines.
- Tuck trash cans out of view in a closet or cupboard.
- Let us know if your home contains valuable works of art. We can edit photos to make these items unrecognizable.
Click the below link for a printable MS-Word document to provide to your clients.